Candy Crush Dreamworld level 70 - Twilight Egg help – Tips, Hints and Video Walkthrough
The fifth level in the Twilight Egg episode. To pass Candy crush Dreamworld level 70, you must clear 28 jelly squares and score at least 60,000 points in 20 moves or fewer. When you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
Type: Jelly / Score Level
Level Objective: clear 28 jelly squares and score at least 60,000 points in 20 moves
Star Scores: ★★★ 120,000 ★★ 100,000 ★ 60,000
- starts when 5 moves are left and stays for 3 turns
- matching 7 of one moonstruck colors without matching the other will unbalance Odus the Owl.
- The locked candies cannot be broken profitably before Moon Struck in most cases, so the player will have only 5 moves to deal with the jelly covered by the licorice X or the chocolate
- If getting moon struck does not make the right side of the board playable, then it is virtually impossible to clear the remaining jelly.
- Make as many striped or wrapped candies on the left side but don’t activate them (unless you can clear the chocolate). When moon struck, the special candies should activate to clear the right side of the board.
- The moonscale is hard to stabilize.
Dreamworld Level 70 Video Walkthrough:
It is true that the levels change every time you reload the level, but you can still get great tips from watching ( maybe you will get the same level too.)
If you still need help, check our Tips section
Still stuck? Check our candy crush cheats section
Want to share your Tips and help other players? Submit them here
Please comment below if you have any questions and we will try to help you out.